Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our New Blog


Well I decided the best way to keep everyone up to date with our latest products is by starting a blog! I am completely new to this so be patient with me!!! What started as a small home based business that did holiday markets grew to an online website for shopping and now to a booth at Canton. Whimsies & Wonders carries girly gifts for just about any occassion. From cocktail napkins to bath salts to notecards we have it all! With the holiday season fast approaching I have been ordering like crazy...spending countless hours online looking for unique up and coming gift ideas and I hope you like what I have found. Next time you need a gift for a sister, friend, mother, teacher, bridesmaid, bride (you get the point) check out our website at http://www.whimsiesandwonders.com/. I will be adding new products daily over the next few weeks. I will also showcase a few of my favorites here on the blog. Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment